Yamaroku Shoyu Pure Artisan Dark Sweet Japanese Premium Gourmet Barrel Aged 4 Year Soy Sauce “Tsuru Bisiho”, 18oz (532ml) (18oz, 1)
About this item:
- Put down the generic soy sauce and experience the real deal. Brewed and aged for 4 years using ancient methods. Using 100-year-old Kioke wooden barrels
- This is your original Asian umami gourmet soy sauce with simple ingredients of soybeans, wheat, salt, and water. No added preservatives, artificial coloring, or Fillers. This is the purest sweet and salty Shout soy sauce in the market.
- Tsurubishio is the flagship series of soy sauce for Yamaroku and is aged the longest between 3-5 years. Served in an easy to open soy sauce dispenser glass container bottle.
- Tsurubishio is characterized as having a rich mellow flavor and is recommended for use in sushi, sashimi, tofu, grilled fish and as a secret ingredient for original dishes. Use it as an ingredient to make Ponzu and Teriyaki sauce or in ramen bowls
- The flavor of tsuru bishio is best described as having a deep, full rounded flavor containing a balanced taste of umami. Unique use with vanilla Ice cream gives it a caramel flavor.